UK: professional internship in London.
Our internship program in London is one of the most demanded among university students. The city’s people, energy, history and business environment are just some of the reasons why people from all over the world wants to come. If you are looking to get work experience that can be recognized anywhere in the world, this is you opportunity.
Interns normally choose short-term internships from 8 to 12 weeks as the cost of living in London is very high. We will help you through the entire process of helping you prepare your resume, get ready for the interviews, receive your acceptance letter and communicate with your university for internship accreditation. Once you are accepted by a company, you will receive your internship offer containing all relevant details such as company location, position, typical tasks, working hours and company mentor. After you accept the internship, we will send you photos of the housing available at the moment as well as guide you through the visa process (in case you are not European). During the pre-departure session, you will get to know what you need to bring, London business culture, weather and what to bring. At your arrival, we will pick you up at the airport and take you to your future home. Now, you are ready to start your internship!
- Finance & accounting internships:
You can land your first work experience at the world’s financial capital. You will have the opportunity to choose from financial analyst, accounting, data analyst, investment analyst or related. We normally work with start-ups and medium size corporation where you will be able to take over a project and be given real responsibilities.
- Business internships:
This field covers the positions of marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, communications, business development, market research, product development, logistics, international trade or related. Interns have work in all types of companies such as high-tech, online marketing, journalism, insurance, education, construction, etc.
- IT Internships:
London is one of the top software and high-tech developers. We have partnership with software development, web design, mobile apps development, telecommunications, green technologies and so on. Interns normally choose to intern in these fields, you just need to choose the area where you want to get experience and we will find the right position for you.
Important: All our internships are unpaid. We encourage you to plan your budget accordingly.
Housing is conveniently located in zone 1 or 2 of London. You can choose to have a private or shared room with kitchen amenities, common areas, high-speed internet and 24/7 security. The most important aspect is that all dormitories have a really international environment where you can meet other interns, students and young professionals.
Past interns have secured positions at:
Past interns experiences:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Your major must be related to the position you are applying for.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- If you speak any European language is a plus.
- Non-european citizens will need to apply for a Tier 5 visa. This visa requires validation through a UK valid Sponsorship with an extra cost of 790 EUR.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
Which positions can I choose?BUSINESS & FINANCE INTERNSHIPS
- Business Development Internship
- International sales Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Advertising Internship
- Accounting Internship
- E-commerce Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Human Resources Internship
Typical IT & Engineering positions:
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
How much will I invest?
Enrollment Fee of 350 USD: To be paid once you are ready to start. You will receive all details of how to pay it after being interviewed and receive your acceptance letter. Once paid, we will start the placement process.
All-inclusive program fee: To be paid once you receive and accept an internship offer.
- All fees are shown in USD.
- For longer internships, please get in touch with us.
- Tier 5 visa sponsorship: 515 GBP to be paid directly to the sponsor.
- Tier 5 visa application: 225 GBP to be paid directly to the embassy.
- There is a 350 EUR fully refundable house-deposit to be paid upon arrival.
|Program fee:||Internship length:|
- 700 USD for Basic Placement from 2 to 6 months.
All-inclusive Internship Program includes:
- Guaranteed internship placement in your field of choice.
- Accommodation in private room with internet and all services such as gas, water and electricity are included.
- Airport pick-up.
- Welcome package including SIM Card, Metro Card, Chinese phrasebook, maps and useful information.
- City orientation and police registration at arrival.
- Weekend & networking activities.
- Full support during the entire internship.
- Support and guidance for the visa process.
- Academic assistance for university credits.
- Career development and professional evaluation.
Basic Internship Placement includes:
- Guaranteed professional internship placement.
- Hotel booking before arrival (hotel fees not included).
- Local support is not included.
What's not included in any program:
- Daily living expenses.
- Flight to destination.
- Others not specified.
How about the visa?
European citizens do not need to apply for a special visa in order to undertake an internship in the UK. Non-european citizens require a "Tier 5" whether it is paid or unpaid internship, you must obtain a visa. Our service is limited to the successfull internship placement, however we offer the visa process through our partner agency that cost around 550 GBP . However, it is not mandatory to process the visa through our partner agency, you can always find different options. In order to take part in an internship in the UK, whether it is paid or unpaid, you must obtain a visa. This is an authorization issued by the UK Government permitting you to enter the UK. One of the primary requirements of that visa is that you have a sponsor, we have a partner agency. This is an option that we give you in order to get safely through the visa process, however, you are free to process it on your own. What does the visa application process look like? 1. Create an account with the UK Border Agency to electronically fill out your visa application 2. Complete visa application, schedule Biometrics appointment and submit visa fee. 3. Visit Biometrics appointment (this appointment is to enroll your fingerprints) 4. Gather all necessary documents and send along with your passport to the UK Consulate General for processing
Visa rules and regulations
- This visa is valid only for the internship and employer described in the Employer Application and Agreement - you cannot change your internship
- You must enter the UK on or after the start date of your visa to have it stamped properly
- You must leave the UK on the visa expiry date but you may then be able to re-enter the UK as a tourist (not to work)
- This is a multiple entry visa so you can leave and re-enter the UK to travel during your internship as many times as you like
- Participants cannot take dependents (spouse, children) with them on this visa
- The whole visa application process including having your fingerprints taken will take a minimum of 6 weeks.
- You will be without your passport for approximately 15 business days during this process
- Visas are issued at the discretion of the British Government
- Private room in shared apartment.
- All services included (water, gas, and electricity).
- Well-located near main areas or public transportation.
- Fully furnished
- Linens and bedding..
- Kitchen facilities
- Wi-Fi High-speed internet.
- Full support for any problem related to housing.
What's the next step?The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps: 1 - CHOOSE PROGRAM:
- Choose the program that suits you the best. Fill out the application form in the section "apply". You will be asked to program an interview with our agents.
- During the interview you can ask any question to have all information you need. In case you are accepted, you will receive an invitation letter to enroll into the program. In order to enroll in the program, you will choose 3 internship positions that you are interested in.
- In order to start the internship placement, pay the Enrollment Fee of 350€ that is 100% refundable.
- We will arrange interviews between you and potential companies according to the positions matching your profile.
- During the interview with the company, you will be able to ask any question so you can have a better idea of the place you will be working at.
- Once a company accepts you and decides to hire you we will send you a draft of the internship offer including the position, company, working hours and compensations included.
- If you decide to accept the offer pay the remaining balance (Placement Fee)
- At this point you are ready to go.
- Process your visa
- Buy your travel insurance
- Buy your flight ticket
- Pack and get ready for the experience!