WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
The Web Developer Interns will learn the workflow of a project from beginning to end, and gain an understanding of the tools and methods used to bring a web project to life.
In this position, you will work with other developers and management in the development of real-time fixed systems. You will join a team whose goal is to build new products and enhance existing ones.
Typical tasks usually include:
- Develop and maintain code for various corporate web sites
- Create HTML templates from design comps.
- Develop and maintain interfaces between various third party systems.
- Create ad hoc SQL reports.
- IT majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.