TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
The Training and Development Interns handle the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce. Interns help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within the organization.
Interns assist the Trainers to equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. Training officers either deliver the training themselves or arrange that the Interns to do so.
Typical activities include:
- Developing effective induction programmes.
- Conducting appraisals.
- Devising individual learning plans.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.