SPA & WELLNESS INTERNSHIP
The Spa & Wellness Interns main goal is to learn all aspects of the Spa wellness programming.
Spa & Wellness Interns´responsabilities may include assisting with wellness challenges, personal training sessions and all aspects of the new member consultation process. Orientations include cardio and strength equipment, body comp assessments, test and prescription, ActivTrax, etc. Gain knowledge of day to day maintenance of a clean and friendly wellness floor and the member experience.
Typical task also may include:
- Developing spa menu as per the demographic profile of the market.
- Development of spa packages, body rituals and spa journeys.
- Development of spa and health club memberships.
- Spa product line selection and sourcing.
- Pricing of spa therapies, spa packages and memberships in consultation with the client.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.