SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
The Software Devekopment Interns will be responsible for creating and developing innovative IT solutions and ideas to help the growth of the business.
You will be a key member of the development team. You are required to work on complex risk analytics and financial modelling software for an extremely well established company that continues to strive for excellence and success through innovative change and growth.
Typical tasks usually include:
- Produce code, support and test for all applications.
- Write operational documentation necessary for the applications
- Analyze and contribute to joint product design’s
- Participate in validation and acceptance phase of the product lifecycle
- Conduct unit and package tests of the software to ensure level of quality
- Take responsibility for a component of a project or small project .
- IT and Engineer majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English*.