SALES EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS INTERNSHIP
The Sales Executive Assistants Interns develop and implement ideas for promotional marketing campaigns. Interns are usually involved in all stages of the process, making sure a campaign runs smoothly. Interns aim to increase sales or usage of products and services by providing additional incentives, targeting consumers, channel-marketing partners and a company’s own employees.
Sales Executives Assistanst Interns use a range of strategies including competitions, samples and coupons, promotions and point-of-sale displays to encourage increased sales. These incentives reach the consumer in a variety of ways. Interns are responsible for the organization of promotional marketing campaigns. They must ensure that the work proceeds according to plan.
Tasks typically include:
- Developing ideas for promotional marketing campaigns.
- Reporting to the account manager.
- Attending meetings and sharing ideas at brainstorming sessions, reporting back details of discussions.
- Writing and proofreading promotional marketing copy.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations to clients.
- Business and Finance majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a must in Spanish speaking destinations.