HOTEL PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
The hotel public relations intern is responsible primarily for the conception, coordination and execution of a hotel’s community relations plan, this will also include facilitating any campaigns or branding required of the hotel though press releases, media outlets, direct mail, advertising and marketing.
Hotel Public Relations Intern also track and maintain any media coverage whether print, television, radio or other and may act as the company spokesperson or act on the general manager’s behalf.
Typical activities include:
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Organizing promotional events such as open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities.
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.