PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
The Public Relations Interns use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of their clients. Interns communicate key messages, often using third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between an organization and its public.
Public Relation Interns monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of an organization’s holders.
Typical activities include:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets.
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.