NETWORK ENGINEER INTERNSHIP
The Network Engineer Interns will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of computer communication networks of an organization.
The Intern will be responsible for ensuring the proper flow and operation of communication networks to thus ensure more optimal performance and availability for users.
The working area of the network engineer interns could be in the IT support team and IT networking consultancy firm working with a number of clients.
Typical tasks usually include:
- Install, support and maintain new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Manage email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Monitor network usage.
- Ensure the most cost-effective and efficient use of servers.
- IT and Engineer majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.