MARKETING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS INTERNSHIP
The Marketing Executive Assistants Interns are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work of a Interns are often challenging and exciting.
Marketing Executives Assistants Interns contribute to and develops, integrated marketing campaigns.
Tasks typically involve:
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Business and Administration majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a must in Spanish speaking destinations.