IT CONSULTANT INTERNSHIP
The IT Consultant Internship work in close relationship with clients, suggesting them how to use the information technology in a suitable way to meet their business objectives and overcome future issues.
Interns will improve the structure and efficiency of an organization’s IT systems. The IT Consultant Intern will perform specific functions over an agreed period of time as well as provide strategic guidance to the company they will be working regarding technology.
Interns will also provide guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing highly expert technical assistance, and will be responsible for trainings and feedbacks
Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements.
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Planning timescales and the resources needed.
- Clarifying a client’s system specifications.
- Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements.
- IT and Engineer majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.