FRONT DESK INTERNSHIP
The Front Desk Interns doing an internship as Front Desk Intern you have to be sure that the Hotel runs efficiently, any problems have to be quickly rectified, standards of cleanliness and maintenance are met, that budgets are organized and that their staff team is well trained and managed.
Front Desk Interns not only greet guests and perform check in and out, Interns also have to manage and organize trainings, doing budget controls, and other back office and administrave task.
Interns will take part in some practical work, but their role is mainly as supervisor, with people management forming a significant portion of your role.
In hotel typical activities include:
- Planning the availability of accommodation.
- Managing maintenance and arranging repairs of the facilities.
- Ensuring that accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented.
- Planning staff rotation and covering duty roster slots.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the facilities.
- Hospitality or Business majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.