FOOD & BEVERAGE INTERNSHIP
The Food & Beverage Interns plan, coordinate, arrange and develop the food and beverage services of groups and businesses, while meeting customer expectations; food and hygiene standards have to be met.
In Hotels, Interns have to supervise all the buffets served at different times, make sure there is never a blank space, all food is fresh or hot by the time guest serves.
Food & Beverage Interns will have other managers and supervisors to assist in the different catering jobs.
Typical activities include:
- Participating on Managing the food and beverage provision for functions and events.
- Participating on supervising catering and waiting for staff at functions.
- Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team.
- Planning staff shifts and rotation.
- Culinary and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.