EVENT ORGANIZER INTERNSHIP
The Event Organizer Interns are in charge of the production of events from the concept through to completion of the event. The function of Interns is active and often involves working as part of a team. Event Organizer Interns must be able to complete a various activities needing clear communication,exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Event Organizer Interns´ role change depending on the company and type of event Inetrns are dealing with. Interns must work well under pressure, ensuring that the event runs smooth and efficient.
Typical task include:
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
- Producing detailed proposals for events.
- Agreeing to and managing a budget.
- Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently.
- Business and Administrative majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a must in Spanish speaking destinations.