The Entertainment Interns are supposed to have: creativity, enthusiasm, desire to cooperate and to entertain adults and children.
Entertainment Interns´ responsibility will be motivation and animation groups, programming and animation management, organization of sports games, recreational and cultural activities using music, dance, rhythm, choreography, makeup and costumes for the animation, preparation of shows and quiz nights, dealing with audiovisual and lighting.
Typical activities include:
- Water games.
- Activities for children.
- Coordination and preparation of events and entertainment.
- Direct contact with clients in several languages.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.