The E-commerce Interns will learn how an e-commerce website is run on a day to day basis.
Interns will participate in weekly meetings to understand roles of cross functioning/support team members, and analyze/measure marketing stats and data through internal reports.
E-Commerce Interns will also gain hands-on experience in E-Commerce operations, social media strategy and management.
Typical task are:
• Run weekly top product reports.
• Monitor sales and pull weekly data.
• Assist in merchandising products for drive-to-web mailers.
• Analyze website traffic through click map.
• Create coupon codes for email briefs & social media.
• Produce weekly reports on what the competition is doing.
• Assist with benchmarking competitor s e-shops.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.