The Concierge Interns primary goal must be ensuring that the guests have a pleasant experience. The Interns accommodate the guests’ requests within the guidelines of the employer for which the concierge works.
Concierge Interns must be polite, flexible and accommodating. The Interns should be knowledgeable about the Hotel/Resort and what it offers to guests. In addition, must be familiar with local businesses, venues and special events and listens to the requests made by guests, offering solutions or recommendations tailored to their needs.
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner, and assist Firm employees when necessary.
- Accurately enter visitor information in the system.
- Assist with conference room reservations, when necessary.
- Assist with guest/client request to include directions, cab requests, providing information on city events, shows, Metro system and other requests as required.
- Answer external and internal calls and route them appropriately and accurately.
- Business and Hospitality majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.