ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNSHIP
The Architectural Technology Interns are professionals in the science of architecture, design and construction. You’ll work closely with architects of the project and help turn their vision into reality.
Architectural Technology Interns also check the technical side of design; Interns ensure that the building is attractive and functions correctly, that the right materials are used and that building regulations are met. Interns will monitor quality assurance, costs and deadlines.
Architectural Technology Interns are not only restricted to new construction it also includes renovations, modification and other construction projects.
The activities vary according to the organization and project. It may include:
- Consulting with the client and other professionals to agree on the project brief.
- Understanding how the design aspects of a construction project influence the performance and function.
- Estimating and advising on environmental, legal and regulatory issues.
- Directing all the details in the design and coordinating the project details.
- Business and Finance majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.