APP DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
The App Development Interns will be responsible for a combination of activities including design, development and testing of applications forming the core of front end portfolio/risk management sysyem as well as various back-office application.
The Intern will be responsible for supporting the development of financial software applications for its front/middle/and back office departments.
The ideal candidate should have programming background, a track record of creating high-quality products and excellent communication skills.
Typical tasks usually include:
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical requirements for development.
- Research and evaluate solutions and recommend implementations.
- Create software for the strategy/research and risk departments in support of portfolio managers, analysts and traders.
- Solutions must be consistent with Company’s software development standards.
- Provide post implementation support to include: monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved by producing testable code.
- IT majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.