The Advertising Interns are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns. You will have to interact closely with clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis to gather as much information as possible.
Advertising Interns will have to act as the voice of the consumer within an agency if you are assisting with the process; you´ll have to research data to identify suitable targets and the best way to communicate, with increasing public awareness of marketing strategies.
Typical activities may include:
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Writing client reports.
- Business and Administration majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.