ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
The Accounting Interns work in all areas of finance and business. You will start working in a support role in the accounts or finance departments as assistant at hotels or companies beside those 2 fields you can also may be employed in industry, commerce or the public sector performing different activities as accountancy, audit and taxation.
If your internship is in a big company, you as the Accounting Assistant Interns will work next to high position members like accounting managers or director. In smaller organizations, you might be the only accounting intern of staff.
Depending on your knowledge and the experience you have in this field, as Accounting Assistant Intern you may undertake a various roles.
Specific activities vary according to the role, but common tasks include:
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts.
- Receiving and settling invoices.
- Dealing with basic bookkeeping.
- Liaising with other professionals in the field.
- Writing reports.
- Business and Finance majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a must in Spanish speaking destinations.