ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE INTERNSHIP
The Account Executive Interns will manage the administrative work from a campaign, Interns will have to make sure that everything is completed on time and under budget set. Sometimes if Interns work on a small agency they will have to handle more than one clients´ account but if you are part of a big staff you would just have to manage one or two accounts.
Every step Account Executive Interns take forward in the process or any campaign. Interns will have to consult and report to with the account manager.
Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports.
- Business and Marketing majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.
- Spanish knowledge is a must in Spanish speaking destinations.