China: professional internship program.
Our internship program in China is the most popular at the moment. You will have the opportunity to immerse into the world’s fastest growing economy with an internship from 1 to 3 months starting anytime of the year. The internship program takes place in China´s major cities such as Shanghai or Chengdu. We have built the most flexible and affordable program in the market. You will be in charge of the type of internship and you can always choose to have an all-inclusive program or just have the basic internship placement.
We will guide you through the entire process of securing your internship. The first step is to have interviews with different international and Chinese corporations looking for foreign interns. Once a company accepts you, you will get an internship offer containing all your internship details such as company, department, position, typical tasks, working hours and compensations (if any). In order to accept it, you will be asked to sign the offer and pay the program fees.
When it comes to China, securing an internship is just the first step. Afterwards we will help you arrange the correct visa and provide you all necessary documents to apply for it. You will receive a pre-arrival guide so you will know exactly what to bring and prepare before your trip. When you arrive at the airport, our staff will be waiting for you and take you to your new home. The next day you will be given your welcome kit (Sim card, book phrase and metro card) and taken to register at the local Chinese police. As China is a difficult place to get around if you don´t speak Chinese, we will introduce you to the city and introduce you to foreign communities of international students, interns and professionals.
There will always be one person there to help you with any problem you may face during your stay in China.
- Business & Finance internships:
This is the ideal program if you want to work in marketing, sales, PR, logistics, administration, international relations, trade, accounting, finance, revenue management or related. The internships normally take place in start-ups, medium size or 500-fortune companies. All will depend on your choice and positions available at the moment. What we can guarantee is that you will have an exciting position that will give you on-hands real work experience. We believe that the most important aspect is to match the right intern with the right company.
- Architecture, Fashion, & Graphic design internships:
This is ideal if you want to get a taste of China’s unique mix between ancient culture and modern style. We have partnership with different architecture bureaus, fashion companies, graphic design agencies, and leading international design firms. You will be able to choose among different options such as fashion designer, merchandising, events, show room or public relations. If you are not sure about which position to take, we will help you choose the one that matches your profile and goals.
- IT & Engineer Internships :
China has become one of the world’s leading countries in technology development. This is your opportunity to work for a multinational or innovative startup in top-notch projects such as green technology development, software/web/app development, automation, cars manufacturing, or robotic. Internships can last from 1 to 3 months and you can start anytime of the year. These companies are just an example where past internships took place:
Take the first step by talking to one of our agents, we’ll be happy to help.
Your experience in China will not be complete without knowing the world’s most spoken language. If you are a beginner, it is a great chance to learn and be able to communicate in Mandarin. Our program includes daily mandarin classes for beginner and no beginners. All learning materials are also included, so you just need to focus on learning and practice it everyday. We encourage our participants to use the language everywhere as much as they can. We compare that being in China for 2 months studying and practicing the language daily, will bring a similar outcome as studying Chinese abroad for 1 or 2 years.
All-inclusive programs that include accommodation are typically chosen by students who don´t want to go through the problem of finding their own accommodation. It is true that in some cases you can save a couple of dollars, but it is also risky as China is very different from America or Europe. Therefore, we recommend you western-style housing that is well located, includes a private room, 24/7 security, common areas, cleaning, utilities and internet. It is an ideal place to meet other interns, students or other international community.
Apartments are normally located near metro, most of the people who live there are foreigners and are within walking distance from super markets, restaurants or shopping malls. We normally have apartments available of 2 to 4 bedrooms and each intern will take their own private room.
Click here or on the image above to learn more about housing.
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Your major must be related to the position you are applying for.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- If you speak any European language is a plus.
- Chinese language is not mandatory but it is always better if you have a basic level.
- All nationalities are welcome. Keep in mind that some nationalities have problems while applying for visa, please contact us for further details.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
Which positions can I choose?BUSINESS & FINANCE INTERNSHIPS
- Business Development Internship
- International sales Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Advertising Internship
- Accounting Internship
- E-commerce Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Human Resources Internship
Typical IT & Engineering positions:
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
All-inclusive Internship Program includes:
- Guaranteed internship placement in your field of choice.
- Accommodation in private room with internet and all services such as gas, water and electricity are included.
- Airport pick-up.
- Welcome package including SIM Card, Metro Card, Chinese phrasebook, maps and useful information.
- City orientation and police registration at arrival.
- Full support during the entire internship.
- Support and guidance for the visa process.
- Academic assistance for university credits.
- Career development and professional evaluation.
Basic Internship Placement includes:
- Guaranteed professional internship placement.
- Hotel booking before arrival (hotel fees not included).
- Local support is not included.
What's not included in any program:
- Daily living expenses.
- Flight to destination.
- Weekend activities.
- Others not specified.
How can I join the program?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose the best time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 350 EUR.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential companies offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a company accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, company details, working hours and compensations included (if any).
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.
Delia Moisa- China TestimonialChina , China , Hospitality Internships , Testimonials
Cristina Leyun – Hospitality testimonialChina , China , Hospitality Internships , Testimonials
Jamie Baldwin- China TestimonialBusiness Internships , China , China , Emirates , Testimonials
Daniela Camacho- China TestimonialBusiness Internships , China , China , Emirates , Testimonials