Australia: professional internship program
Australia has become one of the most popular places for going abroad. Well, this is your opportunity to immerse into a well-structured internship program in Australia’s major cities. One important aspect is that we will assist you with the most important aspects such as visa, internship placement, insurance, university accreditation and immersion into Australian society.
– Internship length: You can choose to intern from 8, 12, 16, 20 or even 26 weeks.
- 8 to 16 weeks length: In this case, we have internship positions in all fields. The only aspect you need to consider is that internship will be unpaid.
- 20 or 26 weeks length: In this case, internship positions are restricted to business, marketing, HR and event planning. In this case, the companies will pay you a stipend from 600 to 900 AUD.
– Compensations: For 20 or 26-weeks internships, we will place you in companies that will pay you a stipend from 600 to 900 AUD per month that will help you cover your accommodation expenses and probably some pocket money to move around. However, consider that Melbourne and Sydney are very pricey and unfortunately the stipend will not cover all your expenses.
– Visa: The program includes all the process and sponsorship required to obtain the “Training and Research visa (subclass 408)” which allows you to legally undertake a professional internship training in Australia. Once you apply, we will guide you through the entire process. Keep in mind that you will need documents to be signed by your university, proof of funds and other personal documents.
– Location: Internship placement process is based on your profile, positions of interest and openings available at the moment you apply. However, most of the internships take place in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Gold Coast. We expect you to be flexible on the internship location.
– Eligibility & dates: This internship program is designed for university students or young graduates. Please read in detail the program eligibility shown below. Another important aspect is to consider applying around 4 months before your starting date. The placement process takes around 3 months and after all your documents are correct, the visa process can take up to a month.
Regarding 8, 12, and 16 weeks internship length, you can choose from any industry to intern at such as architecture, accounting, business, design, engineering, finance, HR, IT, etc. In terms of 20 to 26 weeks internships, you can choose to intern in marketing, sales, PR, events, administration, human resources or international relations. We have partnership with all type of organizations such as start-ups, medium size or 500-fortune companies. It will all depend on your profile and positions available at the moment. What we can guarantee is that you will have an exciting position that will give you a hands-on experience. We believe that the most important aspect is to match the right intern with the right company.
- Human Resources
Common cities where internships take place:
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university having minimum 1 year of related studies (It means, you must be in your 3rd semester or higher).
- Must have a minimum of 4 months related experience in the field you want to apply for (It can be a past internship in a similar position).
- You must be working in the position where you want to apply for.
- Your major must be related with the position you are applying for.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be able to present a proof of funds of 2,000 AUD in the bank for the last 3 months when applying for the visa.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
- Guaranteed internship placement.
- Monthly stipend from the company of 600 to 900 AUD per month.
- 416 Visa process and sponsorship.
- Valid insurance for the entire internship.
- Pre-arrival orientation.
- Local support before and during your internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
- Basic assistance and guidance on how to find housing at your destination.
What's not included:
- Housing expenses.
- Airport pick-up.
- Flight to and from Australia.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
How about the visa?
Our service includes assistance in gathering all required documents, visa sponsorship and process. Once you successfully present all the necessary documents, you will receive your visa via email. If you have any specific question, please get in touch with us by scheduling an interview.
About the visa:The Special Program visa (subclass 416) is a temporary visa that allows you to participate in an approved special program that provides opportunities for youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits. You must be invited by an approved special program sponsor. This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to take part in an approved youth exchange, cultural enrichment, work or study in Australia.
How can I join the program?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 500 EUR.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential companies offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a company accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, company, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.
Athziri Cisneros – Thailand TestimonialHospitality Internships , Testimonials , Thailand
Jacqueline Ramírez – Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Leslie Diaz – Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Delia Moisa- China TestimonialChina , China , Hospitality Internships , Testimonials