Paid hospitality internship program in France
France is one of the world’s top tourist and culinary destinations. If you are majoring in hospitality, tourism or culinary, this is a great chance to explore the French hospitality industry and intern at a 5-star hotel. Similar to all our hospitality programs it is really affordable and well-structured as we have chosen just hotels who will give you cash compensation, housing and duty meals. We will also help you during the entire process within securing your internship, applying for visa, pre-arrival information and while you are interning at the hotel. We encourage you to read in detail the following information in order to be prepared before applying.
– French language: The level of French required will depend on the type of position you are applying for:
- Reception: advanced level of French.
- Front desk: advanced level of French.
- Food and beverage: intermediate level of French
- Kitchen: basic level of French.
- Room Service: basic level of French.
– Meals: You will be able to get meals during your working hours. Usually 2 meals are the included, but some hotels include from 3 to 4 meals during the day. It will all depend on your working hours, the hotel and the position that you have.
– Housing: This is one of the most important aspects while living abroad and it is included in the program. All our partner hotels will provide our interns with housing that can be inside the hotel or outside in a shared apartment. All interns will be sharing room with others from same gender. Depending on the size of the room, hotels may be able to fit from 2 up to 4 people. It is important you keep flexible to share a room with others as it is also part of interacting with international students from different parts of the world.
– Cash compensation: As part of our agreement with hotels, all our interns will receive a minimum monthly salary of 500 EUR per month. This will help you recover your investment into the program, cover your daily living expenses and even save some money after you complete your internship.
– Training: The main purpose of your internship is to learn and get work experience in order to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired at school. You will be assigned a mentor inside the hotel that will be helping you during your internship stage.
– Full support: We will be there to help you in the following stages:
- Interview preparation
- Internship confirmation
- Academic credit validation
- Visa application
- Full support until the end of your internship.
Typical positions available:
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Have studies related to the internship position.
- Have a support letter from your university (We will provide the format).
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English and have basic level of French.
- Be available for a minimum of 3 months.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
- Deadline to apply: 3 months before your starting date.
- Apply 3 to 12 months before your starting date.
- Program start every Monday of the month.
- Placement process takes around 2 to 3 months.
- In some programs we can find internship within 4 weeks.
- Guaranteed professional internship placement.
- Meals during working hours.
- Shared housing provided by the hotel.
- Paid internship.
- Visa process assistance.
- Full support during the entire internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
What's not included:
- Airport pick-up.
- Flight to destination.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
How about the visa?
Interns are expected to review the specific requirements at their local embassy as regulations change from country to country. We will assist in gathering all required documents from the hotel and provide assistance during the entire process. However, intern must be aware that the visa process is independent to the internship placement and visa acceptance is not guaranteed in any way.
What's the next step?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 350 USD.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.