China: Paid Hospitality Internship Program.
Our paid hospitality internship program is the best way to land an internship at a 5-star hotel in one of the most important countries in the world. With this internship you will have the opportunity to explore deep into the Chinese culture being geographically placed in major cities such as Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai and its surroundings. Our internship program covers important aspects such as internship placement, support on the visa procedures, university accreditation, and full support before and during your internship.
– Compensation: We will place you in hotels that will pay you from 1,000 RMB to 3,000 RMB per month. This stipend will help you cover some of your daily living expenses, leisure activities and even some travel.
– Housing & duty meals: We will place you in hotels that will give you housing during your entire internship. You will be living in hotel dorms with other interns and employees sharing experiences, culture and meals during working hours, this accommodation is hostel type and that’s a good thing for you to interact with other interns and locals to know their culture and expand your network.
– Full support: You will be assigned a mentor inside the hotel who will be assisting you in the adaptation process in the hotel and service standards. We will also help you in gathering all necessary documents for your visa and assist you during all your internship. Universities play an important role in this process. We understand that internship credits are sometimes a requirement for you to graduate, so we will help you to get all your agreements and university documents so you don’t have any trouble with it.
Typical positions available:
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at a university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Only hospitality, tourism or culinary related majors.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- Mandarin is not mandatory but, it's always best to know the basics.
- Be available for 4 to 6 months.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
- Deadline to apply: 3 months before your starting date.
- Apply 3 to 12 months before your starting date.
- Program start every Monday of the month.
- Placement process takes around 2 to 3 months.
- In some programs we can find internship within 4 weeks.
What's the total investment?
Enrollment Fee of 350 USD:
- Pay it in order to be enrolled into the program and start your internship placement. It is always refundable in case you are not accepted by any hotel.
- To be paid once you accept an internship offer. At this point, you will be sure about the hotel, position, typical tasks, working hours and compensation. Once you pay it, your internship is confirmed and the visa process will start.
- Guaranteed internship placement.
- Cash compensations.
- Housing inside our outside the hotel
- Meals during working hours.
- Airport pick-up.
- Visa assistance.
- Local support before and during your internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
What's not included:
- Flight to and from China.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
What's the next step?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 350 USD.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.
Jamie Baldwin- China TestimonialBusiness Internships , China , China , Emirates , Testimonials
Daniela Camacho- China TestimonialBusiness Internships , China , China , Emirates , Testimonials
Cristina Palaco – China TestimonialBusiness Internships , China , China , Emirates , Testimonials
Alberto Ortíz – China TestimonialAll about Mexico - Interns experience , Business Internships , China , China , IT Internships , Testimonials