Australia: Paid Hospitality & Culinary Internship.
Securing an internship in Australia sounds like a dream for most of us. Well, this is your opportunity to work for international hotel chains in Australia’s top tourist destinations. Our internship program covers all relevant aspects such as internship placement, visa process, university accreditation, insurance, pre-arrival orientation and full support before and during your internship. So you don’t have to worry about anthing but your flight ticket and housing.
– Compensation: We will place you in hotels that will pay you a full stipend from 2,200 AUD to 2,500 AUD a month that will help you cover all your living expenses such as housing, meals, transportation and even leisure activities. However, consider that come locations in Australia are more pricy than others and the stipend will not cover all the expenses needed.
– Visa: The program includes all the process and sponsorship required to obtain the “Training and Research visa (subclass 402)” which allows you to legally undertake a paid internship training in Australia. Once you apply, we will guide you through the whole process. Keep in mind that some documents have to be signed by your university and you might need a proof of funds and other documents.
– Location: Internship placement process is based on your profile, positions of interest and openings available at the moment of your application. Therefore, we expect you to be flexible to be placed in any major city such as: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Perth, Byron Bay, Darwin, Launceston, Adelaide and Mt Kuring-gai.
– Eligibility & dates: This internship program is designed for university students and recent graduates. Please read in detail the program eligibility that’s shown below. Another important aspect, is to that the placement process takes around 6 months and after all your documents are correct, the visa process can take up to a month or month and a half.
– Accommodation: Housing is not included in this program, however you will be guided so you can decide where you want to stay. We recommend you to look for housing near transportation zones or surrounding places of the big cities as you can save more than living in pricy areas in Sydney or Melbourne. We will be helping you in all this procedures so it’s easier for you.
Typical positions available:
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university having a minimum of 1 year of related studies (It means, you must be in your 3rd semester or higher).
- Must have a minimum of 4 months related experience in the field you want to apply for (It can be a past internship in a similar position),
- Must be currently working in the position that you're applying for.
- Only hospitality, tourism, and culinary related majors.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be available for a mínimum of 6 months.
- Be able to present a proof of funds of 2,000 AUD in the bank for the last 3 months when applying for the visa.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
- Students undertaking a 1 or 2 years hospitality diploma are not eligible.
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
What's the total investment?
- Pay it in order to be enrolled into the program and start your internship placement. It is always refundable in case you are not accepted by any hotel.
- To be paid once you accept an internship offer. At this point, you will be sure about the hotel, position, typical tasks, working hours and compensation. Once you pay it, your internship is confirmed and the visa process will start.
- 3,800 USD for 6 months internship
- 4,950 USD for 12 months internship
- Guaranteed internship placement.
- Monthly allowance from the hotel of 16 to 18 AUD/ per hour, working a minimum of 35 hours a week.
- 402 Visa Sponsorship.
- Valid insurance for the entire internship.
- Pre-arrival orientation.
- Local support before and during your internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
- Basic assistance and guidance on how to find housing at your destination.
What's not included:
- Housing expenses.
- Airport pick-up.
- Flight to and from Australia.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
402 Visa Sponsorship - Training and Research visa.
Our service includes assistance in gathering all required documents, visa sponsorship and process. Once you successfully present all the necessary documents, you will receive your visa via email. If you have any specific question, please get in touch with us by scheduling an interview.
About the visa:The Training and Research visa (subclass 402) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in occupational training, observe or participate in research as a visiting academic, or participate in a professional development program. It is not a work visa. This visa allows you to:
- take part in structured workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, or field of expertise (Occupational Trainee stream)
- participate in a professional development training program in Australia after being invited to do so Professional Development stream
- observe or participate in an Australian research project after being invited to do so (Research stream).
How can I join the program?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 500 EUR.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.