Mexico city – professional internship program.
This is your opportunity to land a professional internship in business, finance, or IT from 2 to 12 months starting anytime of the year. As one of the world’s biggest cities, Mexico City is a great way to experience a unique cultural mix between traditional and cosmopolitan. Our internship program takes place in Mexico’s most famous business areas such as “Santa Fe”, “Polanco” or “Condesa”. By living and working near these two main areas you will have easy access to museums, restaurants, night life, shopping malls, historical places and much more, all within a walking distance.
Our internship program in Mexico City will allow you to work for start-ups or international companies. You can choose a position from a wide variety such as marketing, e-commerce, business development, sales, logistics, international trade, finance, banking, accounting, software development, web design, graphic design or related.
- Compensation: The compensation varies from 0 to 200 USD for 2 or 6 months internship length and 300 USD to 600 USD per month for 6 to 12 months internship length. This compensation is given through in cash, transportation and/or meals card
- Visa: We will help you in the entire process of getting your visa.
- Dates: you can choose to intern from 2 to 12 months. Make sure you apply 2 to 6 months before your starting date.
- Programs: You can choose for a full-package including housing, transportation card, airport pick-up and local support or just the internship placement. Visit the section of “What’s included” in the page below to see all details.
Do I need to speak Spanish to apply?
In order to help you adapt to your internship in Mexico you will be placed in a company where your company mentor speaks English. However, you will certainly need at least basic level of Spanish to communicate with your colleagues and know the business terms. If you don´t have any knowledge of Spanish language, you are then eligible for taking a one-week intensive course at arrival in Mexico. This intensive course will help you get the basic knowledge of how to survive in Mexico. Even when Mexico is an international city, it is a fact that you will need Spanish for your daily life. If you have a good level of Spanish you will definitely improve it by practicing at work and with your friends.
- Business internships:
This is the ideal program if you want to work in marketing, sales, PR, logistics, administration, international relations, trade, revenue management or related. The internships normally take place in medium size or international companies. All will depend on your choice and positions available at the moment. We can guarantee that you will have an exciting positions that will give you hands on experience and will allow you to join the Mexican culture which you will love.
- IT & Engineer Internships :
This is your opportunity to work for a multinational or innovative start up in top-notch projects such as software/web/app development, automation, cars manufacturing, or robotic. Internships can last from 1 to 6 months and you can start anytime of the year.
Take the first step by talking to one of our agents, we’ll be happy to help.
Am I eligible?
Our internship program was designed for university students and young graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at any university/MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- All majors are welcome.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Have basic level of Spanish (preferably).
- If you speak any European language is a plus.
- All nationalities are welcome. Keep in mind that some nationalities have problems while applying for visa, please contact us for further details.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
Which positions can I choose?
- International Sales
- Marketing Executive Assistants
- Human Resources
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
How much will I invest?
Enrollment Fee fo 350 EUR: To be paid once you are ready to start. You will receive all details of how to pay it after being interviewed and receive your acceptance letter. Once paid, we will start the placement process.
All-inclusive internship program fees: To be paid once you receive and accept an internship offer.
- All fees are shown in US Dollars.
- For longer internships, please get in touch with us.
- There is a 5,000 MXN fully refundable house-deposit to be paid upon arrival.
|Program fee:||Internship length:|
Basic internship placement fee: (Includes just the internship placement). To be paid once you receive and accept an internship offer.
- 350 USD for Basic Placement from 3 to 6 months.
- 700 USD for Basic Placement from 12 months.
All fees are shown in US Dollars.
All-inclusive Internship Program includes:
- Guaranteed internship placement in your field of choice.
- Accommodation in private room with internet and all services such as gas, water and electricity are included.
- Airport pick-up.
- City orientation and police registration at arrival.
- Weekend & networking activities.
- Full support during the entire internship.
- Support and guidance for the visa process.
- Academic assistance for university credits.
- Career development and professional evaluation.
Basic Internship Placement includes:
- Guaranteed professional internship placement.
- Hotel booking before arrival (hotel fees not included).
- Local support is not included.
- 12 months internships include visa cost.
What's not included in any program:
- Daily living expenses.
- Flight to destination.
- Others not specified.
- Private room in shared apartment.
- All services included (water, gas, and electricity).
- Well-located near main areas or public transportation.
- Fully furnished
- Linens and bedding..
- Kitchen facilities
- Wi-Fi High-speed internet.
- Full support for any problem related to housing.
How about the visa?
Some countries or regions do not require a visa to travel to Mexico and apply for admission as a Visitor without permission to perform remunerated activities. To know if you are in that list, please contact us. However, in the filter of immigration you must submit:
- Passport or travel identification that is valid under international law.
- FMM duly completed.
- Hotel reservation, return tickets (path), tickets tours (itinerary).
- Letter of organization or public or private institution where the foreign person invited to participate in an unpaid activity within the country, revealed the purpose of the visit and the estimated time stay.
- Letter of invitation or acceptance of any institution belonging to the National Education System for courses, studies or research projects or training for a maximum temporary of 6 months.
What's the next step?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 500 EUR.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.
Alejandra Coutiño – Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Paulo Cañete – USA TestimonialHospitality Internships , Testimonials , USA
Raul Bravo- Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Erick Rivera- Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials