Hospitality Internship in Cancun Mexico & Caribbean.
Live and explore the Latin American culture from 3 to 6 month through a well-structured internship program in The Caribbean. The special characteristic about this internship, is that you can expect to work for reputed 5-star international resorts with up to 3,000 rooms!. This is a great opportunity to learn how a big resort operates, learn high-service and improve your Spanish language skills. One great aspect about this program is that it is also open to students who are majoring in business and have interest in the culinary or hospitality fields.
– Housing: We will place you in hotels that will give you housing during your entire internship. You will be living in hotel dorms with other interns and employees. This will help you acclimate with the people, culture and give you life-long friendships and who never knows, future employees or employers.
– Meals: You will be able to get meals during your working hours, this will allow you not to spend so much on meals and use your budget for traveling and enjoying diverse activities that are available in the Caribbean area.
– Full support: You will be assigned a mentor inside the hotel who will be assisting you in adapting to the hotel processes and service standards. We will also help you in gathering all necessary documents for your visa and assist you during all your internship period.
– Internship fields: Among all our hospitality internship programs, our program in the Caribbean gives you the opportunity to know how general administration operates in the tourism industry. For this reason, hotels in this area are open to receive international and national interns in a professional internship program in areas such as Marketing & Sales, Human Resources, Public Relations and Event Management. Therefore if you speak Spanish, you are able to apply for this positions as well.
Typical positions available:
*Some positions require full Spanish proficiency to be evaluated during an online screening interview.
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Have studies related to the internship position.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- Conversational level of Spanish.
- Be available for a minimum of 3 months.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
- Deadline to apply: 3 months before your starting date.
- Apply 3 to 12 months before your starting date.
- Program start every Monday of the month.
- Placement process takes around 2 to 3 months.
- In some programs we can find internship within 4 weeks.
What's the total investment?
- Pay it in order to be enrolled into the program and start your internship placement. It is always refundable in case you are not accepted by any hotel.
- To be paid once you accept an internship offer. At this point, you will be sure about the hotel, position, typical tasks, working hours and compensation. Once you pay it, your internship is confirmed and the visa process will start.
- 350 USD for 3 to 6 months internship.
- Guaranteed internship placement.
- Shared housing inside our outside the hotel (Hostel type).
- Meals during working hours.
- Airport pick-up.
- Visa assistance.
- Local support before and during your internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
What's not included:
- Flight to and from the Caribbean.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
How about the visa?
Some countries or regions do not require a visa to travel to Mexico and apply for admission as a Visitor without permission to perform remunerated activities. To know if you are in that list, please contact us. However, in the filter of immigration you must submit:
- Passport or travel identification that is valid under international law.
- FMM duly completed.
- Hotel reservation, return tickets (path), tickets tours (itinerary).
- Letter of organization or public or private institution where the foreign person invited to participate in an unpaid activity within the country, revealed the purpose of the visit and the estimated time stay.
- Letter of invitation or acceptance of any institution belonging to the National Education System for courses, studies or research projects or training for a maximum temporary of 6 months.
What's the next step?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 350 USD.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.
Keumran Kim – Caribbean TestimonialAll about Mexico - Interns experience , America , Hospitality Internships , Mexico , Testimonials
Niels de Ruiter- Caribbean TestimonialAll about Mexico - Interns experience , America , Hospitality Internships , Mexico , Testimonials
Rodrigo Bertrán- Caribbean TestimonialAll about Mexico - Interns experience , America , Hospitality Internships , Mexico , Testimonials
Daniel Rosas- Caribbean TestimonialAll about Mexico - Interns experience , Hospitality Internships , Mexico , Testimonials