UK: Hospitality Internship Program in London.
Internship programs in London are very popular. Why? Only because this city has all type of luxurious and 5-star hotels that will allow you to do your internship in entry level and professional positions. Some of the advantages of this program is that people are very kind and they are always willing to help if you have a problem or any trouble, also traditions are well represented and they will give you the opportunity to inmerge into the culture and help you to adapt to their lifestyle.
Our hospitality internship program in London is sadly not for everyone. Due to recent visa regulations, our program is only open to EU passport holders that are able to work in London without a special permit. This has not stopped us and we continune offering students great opportunities so they can grow personally and professionaly.
An internship in London can be a great experience for hospitality and tourism students who want to gain full experience with different cultures and very high customer service standards.
– Meals: You will be able to get meals during your working hours, this will allow you not to spend so much on meals and use your budget for traveling and enjoying diverse activities that are available in London and its surroundings and of course, enjoy some time with colleagues in dinning rooms or common areas. Usually 2 meals are the ones included, but some hotels include from 3 to 4 meals during the day. It will all depend on your working hours, the hotel and the position that you have.
– Training: Our hospitality internship program in London will allow you to start your career and gain more experience even when you’re a beginner in the field or an expert in the industry. You can choose from different areas such as Front Desk, Food and Beverage, Guest Service among others.
– Full support: You will be assigned a mentor inside the hotel who will be assisting you with the processes and adaptation within the operation. Also, university credits can be assigned if authorized by your university. If this is the case, we will help you with the agreements that you need in order to arrange a relationship between your school and the hotel. This will allow you to get credits and accomplish your studies or subjects related to practicum activities.
Typical positions available:
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Have studies related to the internship position.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- Have a European passport.
- Be available for a minimum of 3 months.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
What's the total investment?
- Pay it in order to be enrolled into the program and start your internship placement. It is always refundable in case you are not accepted by any hotel.
- To be paid once you accept an internship offer. At this point, you will be sure about the hotel, position, typical tasks, working hours and compensation. Once you pay it, your internship is confirmed and the visa process will start.
- 350 EUR for 3 to 6 months internship.
- Guaranteed professional internship placement.
- Meals during working hours.
- Full support during the entire internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
What's not included:
- Airport pick-up.
- Flight to destination.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
How about the visa?
Due to visa regulations, this document is not being expedited for non-European students. For this reason, the program is only open to European nationals that have a work permit for the country.
What's the next step?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 500 EUR.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.