MULTIMEDIA PROGRAMMER INTERNSHIP
The Multimedia Programmer Interns give a multimedia product its functionality by writing computer programs or creating websites that draw together multimedia features such as text, sound, graphics, digital photography, 2D/3D modeling, animation and video, according to a designer’s specification.
Interns may come from a design or computing background, but the multimedia programmer role demands a combination of both creative and technical skills.
The work of Multimedia Programmer Interns can match several roles like web developer or game developer, system developer or software engineer. Interns will be involved in the all stages of the system life cycle, starting from the initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging and support.
Typical tasks may include:
- Working with the designer and other creative specialists to understand the design concept.
- Sorting out operational logic and business rules necessary for the feature to be reproduced correctly according to the designer’s specification.
- Writing efficient computer code or script to make the various features work, ensuring that sound, graphics, animations and timings function as intended.
- Writing HTML or similar input and using authoring packages where appropriate to create content and effects.
- Running tests of the application to identify bugs that need to be dealt with.
- IT and Engineer majors are welcome.
- Being enrolled in a university or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- From 18 up to 28 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Any nationality.