Emirates: Paid Hospitality & Culinary Internship
Our hospitality internship program in Dubai and Emirates is the best way to land an internship at a 5-star hotel. This internship will give you the opportunity to explore and imerge into the Middle East’s culture and boost your career in one of the world’s top 3 destinations.
You will be able to choose to intern for 6 months or 12 months in any service position. The hotel will offer you housing, meals and a monthly cash payment for your personal expenses.
– Visa: The hotels will be in charge of all the process and sponsorship required to obtain the visa that will allow you to undertake a paid internship in Dubai or any other country in the Emirates. You don’t have to worry about anything.
– Compensations: Duty meals are provided by the hotel, you will be able to enjoy the Arab cuisine and enjoy some time with colleagues in dinning rooms or common areas. Also, you will be getting cash compensations that go from 500 to 1,500 AED that will help you cover some of your personal expenses and give you the opportunity for some adventure.
– Housing: We will place you in hotels that will give you housing in hotel dorms or buildings where the whole staff is. Usually you will be sharing with 3 or 4 other interns or full-time employees and that’s not a bad thing as that will help you to acclimate to the new life you will be having for a period of 6 or 12 months and will allow you to meet people from all over the world and expand your language knowledge, network and of course, even give you life-long friendships.
– Location: The internship placement process is based on your profile, experience and positions of interest and openings at the moment of your application. This openings are available in major locations such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Um Al Qaiwan, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Doha so we expect you to be flexible with the location of your internship. All of our offers represent real experiences and match your profile based on what you want to do and the areas where you want to gain more experience.
Typical positions available:
Past interns have secured positions at:
Am I eligible?
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Only hospitality, tourism and culinary related majors.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- If you speak any European language is a plus.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
- Deadline to apply: 3 months before your starting date.
- Apply 3 to 12 months before your starting date.
- Program start every Monday of the month.
- Placement process takes around 2 to 3 months.
- In some programs we can find internship within 4 weeks.
- Guaranteed internship placement.
- Cash compensations between 500 - 1,500 AED a month.
- Housing inside our outside the hotel (hostel type).
- Meals during working hours.
- Visa assistance.
- Local support before and during your internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.
What's not included:
- Flight to and from the Emirates.
- Daily living expenses.
- Others not specified.
How about the visa?
Once you have been selected by a hotel, they will be in charge of all the visa procedures. They will ask for documents needed to start the process and may provide with 50% - 100% of the visa fees. They will send you documents for you to fill and you will send them documents in order to do the procedures. However, when you enroll into the program you will get to know every detail and we will guide you throughout the process.
What's the next step?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1 - BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW:
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a time and date to have an interview with one of our internship agents.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and explain in detail the program of your interest.
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose your program and 3 positions you want apply for.
- Pay the Enrollment Fee of 350 USD.
- Receive your welcome letter and start the placement process.
- We will arrange interviews with potential hotels offering positions that match your profile.
- Once a hotel accepts you, we you will receive a draft internship offer including the position, hotel, working hours and compensations included.
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.