Cape Town: professional internship program.
You will have the chance to immerse into the Africa’s fastest growing economy with an internship from 3 to 6 months starting anytime of the year. Cape Town has become one of Europe’s top destination for internships as it is a unique combination between a European city with all the excitement of Africa. We will guide you through the whole process of securing a voluntary work or internship in your desired field. Once your internship is confirmed, we will also guide you by helping you find housing that meets with your budget and will pick you up at the airport to help you get used to your new life in South Africa.
1.- Business & Marketing internships:
This is the ideal program if you want to work in marketing, sales, PR, logistics, administration, international relations, or related. As tourism is one of South Africa’s biggest industry, you will likely work in a field related to the hospitality industry. However, positions are really vast such as online marketing, journalism, photography, accounting, administration, project management or related. The size of companies where you can work at vary from innovative start-ups or international companies, all will depend on your choice and positions available at the moment. What we can guarantee is that you will have an exciting position that will give you on-hands real work experience. We believe that the most important aspect is to match the right intern with the right company.
2.- Volunteering :
Cape Town is the ideal place to undertake a volunteer program. The volunteer projects we offer are diverse and range from animal conservation, fundraising, natural reserve, children with disabilities, language teaching and much more. For most volunteering positions you can expect to get accommodation and/or meals within the surrounding area where the volunteer takes place.
Typical business positions:
- Business Development
- International sales
- Marketing Executive Assistants
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Green technologies
Past interns have secured positions at:
Past interns’ experiences:
Internship program details:
Am I eligible?
Our internship program was designed for university students and young graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at any university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- All majors are welcome.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- If you speak any European language is a plus.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
When should I apply?
|Deadline to apply:||Starting date:|
How much should I invest?
Enrollment Fee: To be paid after having your interview and receiving the acceptance letter from Worldwide Internships that confirms your eligibility. Once paid, you’re officially enrolled into the program.
- 550 for Basic Placement.
- 1,950 for 8 weeks all-inclusive internship.
- 2,450 for 12 weeks all-inclusive internship.
- For longer internships, please get in touch with us.
- There is a 350 refundable deposit to be paid upon arrival.
Basic Internship Placement (3+ months min.)
- Guaranteed professional internship placement.
- Potential payment from 0€ to 300€ per month.
- Hotel booking before arrival (hotel fees not included).
- Visa assistance.
- Placement until you are satisfied with the position.
- Choose among different destinations and positions.
All-inclusive Internship Placement:
- Airport Pick-Up.
- Full support during the entire internship.
- Academic support for university credits.
- Career development and professional evaluation.
- On-site support.
What's not included:
- Daily living expenses.
- Flight to destination.
- Others not specified.
- Private room in shared apartment.
- All services included (water, gas, and electricity).
- Well-located near main areas or public transportation.
- Fully furnished
- Linens and bedding..
- Kitchen facilities
- Wi-Fi High-speed internet.
- Full support for any problem related to housing.
How about the visa?
We will guide you and give orientation about which visa you need to apply for. We will also help you gather from the company all documents required in order to apply for the visa. However, it is important to inform you that you will be 100% responsible for the visa process, we will assist you but because of legal reasons we can´t process it for you.
How can I join the program?The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps: 1 - CHOOSE PROGRAM:
- Choose the program that suits you the best. Fill out the application form in the section "apply". You will be asked to program an interview with our agents.
- During the interview you can ask any question to have all information you need. In case you are accepted, you will receive an invitation letter to enroll into the program. In order to enroll in the program, you will choose 3 internship positions that you are interested in.
- In order to start the internship placement, pay the Enrollment Fee of 350€ that is 100% refundable.
- We will arrange interviews between you and potential companies according to the positions matching your profile.
- During the interview with the company, you will be able to ask any question so you can have a better idea of the place you will be working at.
- Once a company accepts you and decides to hire you we will send you a draft of the internship offer including the position, company, working hours and compensations included.
- If you decide to accept the offer pay the remaining balance (Placement Fee)
- At this point you are ready to go.
- Process your visa
- Buy your travel insurance
- Buy your flight ticket
- Pack and get ready for the experience!
Raul Bravo- Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Erick Rivera- Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Claudia Aguilar- Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials
Jorge Hernández – Spain TestimonialHospitality Internships , Spain , Spain , Testimonials